Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Room Rooms"

Callen is in love with "RoomRooms" aka Tractors or equipment of any type. The poor kid probably could learn all the names, but if it's big and yellow, or green for that matter, I tell him it's a tractor. Hmm... maybe time to learn some of the names. I think there was something like a "skid steer??" here the other night and I only know that b/c David used some fancy name for it.
Anyhow, whatever they're called, Cal loves that they still have work to do in our yard.
And Cal has started the "cheese" phase and I love it! He's my last baby to give me the squinty-eyed cheeezzzz!
Can't get enough of it!
Also, we're totally loving the foliage on our property. Next year, when we have a yard full of grass it's going to look awesome. We're going to have a lot of leaves to deal with, but our kids love a good leaf pile.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: