Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/29/10 Happy Birthday Boys


5 Years tomorrow. Jackson and Carter would be five years old this year.
There are many memories from my life that have faded over time, but their birth and the time we spent with them is as clear as can be. October 29th is a love hate day for me. It's a day where I can completely let myself remember and also think about what my life would be like if Jackson and Carter were still a part of it, but it's not easy to do that and it still hurts even after five years.
I don't have too much to say this year, but I miss our little boys and love them more than I can explain.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Time does dull the pain, but it never fully goes away--in a strange way i think that is a good thing. Listening to the song on yourplaylist that i love "heaven stands...i never leave your hands. your hands that shape the world are holding me." along with you, i'm holding on to the hope that we will be reunited with our loved and lost ones someday!

Becca said...

okay, now i'm on to the next song...that girl's got a love like.... what the heck are they saying???? i'm getting old. we only have one life...okay, now it's getting deep. we'll be just fine...getting even deeper. okay, now i'm just going wacko analyzing a pop song at 10:05pm on my friends blog!!!!!