Sunday, October 17, 2010

Home

Thanks to so many of our family and friends, we were able to move in this weekend! Friday night the guys moved the heavy stuff and then Saturday came all the rest of the boxes. We had a really busy weekend, so we're not totally unpacked, but tonight is our first night "at home" and it's really nice to be able to say that. I didn't take a lot of pictures, well actually none because my camera was MIA, but I took a few with my phone and this is one. I do have more and I promise to all the girls that care, I will post a lot of pics especially as I start to design and decorate rooms. So far I've painted 2 kids rooms, but they're not done with all their little accents, so you'll have to wait and see. You can tell in this pic that I've been trying paint colors for the family room and on the 5th sample, I think I've found the right one (and it's neither of the ones in the pic) Just have to wait and see.
A few things to note really quickly-
1- I'm going to have to get used to having a lot of land. I called Eric and the kids in for dinner tonight and it took like 7 minutes for them to walk back in from the woods! They love it out there!
2-The most exciting thing I unpacked was my grey, fall coat! I was so excited when I unpacked it!
3- Speaking of grey, if I had my way I'd paint my entire house grey :) I'm in love with the color right now.

Ok that's all for now. Lots more to come soon!

1 comment:

Sheryl Creeden said...

thanks for the pic! Can't wait to see more! We had a huge bell hanging outside our backdoor growing up and my mom would ring that and we all came running!