Thursday, March 04, 2010

Kindergarten Bound

Eric and I have recently been reeling over the fact that Kaden is REALLY growing up. He's just been our quiet, shy little man for so long, but he's really come out of his shell at school and with friends this year. His preschool teacher told me the other day that he's totally ready for Kindergarten, and I'm just not sure if I am! I was totally ready with Kenzie b/c she's a go-getter and already thinks she's 21, but Kaden is the original "little man" and I'm not so sure I want him gone all day :( I took these pics a few weeks ago while he was working on his homework and I loved them.

He might be growing up, but he still has adorable, pudgy hands.

He's really good at focusing and working on his homework

I love you Kade and we're so proud of you :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: