Thursday, February 11, 2010

Awesome Snow Day # 2

We were all home again today! Merck suggested salaried employees work from home, so I was thrilled! :)
This afternoon we met the Motts and Campione's at Pennridge for some serious sledding! We had a blast and then all went to Dominics for pizza! Thanks to Mom Mangin for watching Callen for us!
There were too many pics to post, so here's slideshow! Enjoy!
- oh I also must add that Jackson is insane and not afraid of anything and I was so proud of Kaden and Kenzie for being so brave and adventurous!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great photos Monica (as usual) So fun seeing your beautiful kids!

Lisa said...

Looks like you are enjoying your snow days. How fun! I love all the pictures.
See you Tuesday morning :)

P.S. I'm a little jealous that my Merck-employeed husband had to go to work yesterday...Sledding seems like a lot more fun.