Friday, July 31, 2009

Ugh...Obsession Stinks!

So Eric's away from Thursday-Sunday night. I sooo wanted to watch Twilight tonight but it's $4.99 On-Demand on Comcast- A total RIP-OFF! So since I was being too budget savvy to buy it, I just watched the free trailer. I'm exhausted from being a single mommy of four and from waking up at 4:55am this morning for Bootcamp and now I'm sitting here bummed that I don't just own the darn movie.
Oh well, it's almost 10pm, more than 17 hours since I woke up- so I guess I can justify going to bed early.

-One sidenote... almost every single friend of mine is away this weekend. I counted and over 10 of my closest girls are away or at weddings etc. This is the "guys weekend" and usually the girls all hangout... but NOPE I'm stuck home with a bunch of kids and no friends :( Poor Me.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wish I lived closer!!! We could get all our kids together and catch up!

Dan and Steph said...

Did you know you can rent Twilight from the library. I've done it. I look forward to seeing you guys when I've caught up on some sleep.