Thursday, July 30, 2009

HSM 3 = Straight Cheese

Just caught the last hour or so of HMS 3 on TV and I can't get over it. First of all I can't believe how really high school the plot is considering how many totally non-hs kids watch and Secondly and most grievous... the Voice Overs! All the songs were totally voiced over from studio recordings, but they were not in perfect sync with the actors. It was terrible!
I know I am stepping on some major toes here, but I was just shocked at the crappy quality! Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

I have never watched any of the High School Musicals before this one...but I went with some friends and our daughters to see HSM3 in the theaters & we LOVED it! Maybe it was the playing on TV? I thought it was super cute. Makenzie loved it & loves the soundtrack. :-)