Friday, December 26, 2008

Hayes Mangin

Well it's final...Baby Mangin #4 will be Hayes Mangin (middle name TBD.) We were between Nolan and Hayes, but Eric loves Hayes and I was just kind of "whatever" with both names. Eric and Kenzie have been calling the baby "Baby Hayes" for months, and eventually I found myself calling him that in my head too. :) So for xmas I surprised Eric with Hayes name to go up in the bathroom. It was a really fun gift and the one I was most excited about.
Eric kind of threw me off my game the last few days though b/c he kept questioning how serious I was about the name and telling me that I wasn't sure... so I started second guessing, but it's final... I think of the baby as Hayes and Hayes he will be. :)

So you finally have a name little man... Hayes Mangin
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kim h. said...

Your pictures are great. :) Hope your Christmas was awesome!