Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Slideshow

So, yes... I think I am becoming a lazy blogger :) I will post some of my favorite pictures soon, but for now I just made a slideshow of some of the decent pics (unedited- so be nice!)

We had a wonderful Christmas! Christmas eve we went to church and then had dinner with the Nobles here at our house. It was a really nice evening together! On Christmas morning the kids had a wonderful time opening and giving presents! After our time here, we went to my parents and had an awesome brunch together. We opened stockings and presents there and then had a relaxing afternoon playing with some new toys and of course playing some new Wii games. :) After that, we headed to Eric's parents' house for Dinner with everyone. We are actually waiting to do Mangin Christmas until Jan 3rd when Bry and Kel come in to visit, but it was still really great to be together yesterday as well.

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

No comments: