Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pre-School Pumpkin Party

Today was our monthly preschool party! My Tuesday morning girls and I planned a pumpkin themed party for all the kids. It was a BLAST and everything went so smoothly. I don't have much time to post, so I'm just giving a sneak peek for now. More pics coming soon!
My little bumble-bee. I just can't get enough of this rascall.
Woo hoo standing on the couch with her favorite book
Attempt to get a picture of all the kids in their costumes... We have Elianna-snow white, Kira-bee, Julia-elephant, Paige-snow white, AJ-Tigger, Kaden-power ranger (his real costume is still being made), Elijah-spiderman, Micah-skunk, Josiah-bee, and Danny-Dumbo running away!
All the kids did so well painting and decorating their pumpkins!
Thanks girls! It was a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: