Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well we're back from SC. We drove home last night so that the kids could sleep during the 10+ hour drive home. We had a wonderful week together and we are so thankful to Mom and Dad Mangin for their generousity! I can't lie though, it sure felt good to be home today. I think part of it is that fall is my absolute favorite season and I was thrilled to get home and finally embrace the fall weather (up until vacation I was trying to stay in summer mode.)
I have a few more pics to upload from the last few days in SC, but by blogging frenzy will be coming to an end b/c I have a TON of work to catch up on from all my slacking this week. So sorry if I go MIA in the blogging world. I'll do my best to stay dedicated! :)

An attempt at a family picture... Def. not our best :) but at least we're all together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: