Monday, September 29, 2008

Announcing Baby Mangin # 4- It's a Boy!

Well, it's official- we're having a boy! I was about 99.9% sure, but my intuition was confirmed tonight at our ultrasound. We are both really excited (I don't think we could have handled another girl-yikes) and we really feel like it will add a nice balance to the family. For some reason it doesn't make 4 kids seem quite as overwhelming :) We'll see if I am saying that in 4 months. Sorry in advance little man, I kind of violated your privacy with my title picture, but you have nothing to be embarassed about!

He actually did a flip while the U/S tech was scanning, so she snapped a quick picture
A face covered by a hand. And yes, Daddy has named him Skelly (like skeleton) until we have a name. Yuck!
And once again "the goods"
Now, we need all your help! We don't have a definite boy's name and this is something new for us. With the other ones we always knew the name before the ultrasound. So, help! I am going to put a poll on the side and you all can vote. Also, post comments with great suggestions. (Mom Mangin, don't even bother writing Chase... it's out of the running-ha!)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

Yay! So exciting...I've been checking all night so I could be the first to write a comment. :) I'm voting in your poll, but just so you know I'm still pulling for Caleb.

Can't wait for Skelly to arrive!

AmyAlves said...

OH MY GOSH MONICA! I had no idea, congratulations!!!

Linda said...

Since we've all now seen it, how about Peter. Just kidding. :) Congratulations and be careful what you wish for!

Becca said...

You called it!! I guess by now you are a pro! The ultrasound picts are great!! I voted Greyson, but with jealously bc I was really considering that name!

Sheryl Creeden said...

I have to say I'm kind of suprised there wasn't a "Ka" name to choose from, but I love your selection of names anyway. I'm so excited for you guys!

Laurie said...

Congrats!!! Thats soooo exciting. Little boys are so sweet!