Monday, March 03, 2008

Fun Friday Project...

Friday night I spent some time scanning (thanks gpop bunney) some of the work Kenzie has brought home from school this year. I am somewhat of a packrat with certain things so I had an idea... rather than keeping all of her cute projects (because I want to show them to her and be able to look at them someday) I scanned them and I am making a Kindergarten photo book with them. I couldn't throw out everything thought... I saved about 25 things and put them in a small box. It will be fun to have a book for each year of school... but 3 kids x 13 years of school = 39 books . yikes!! We'll see how long it lasts (poor Kira will most likely not even have her schoolwork make it to the refridgerator!:)

This is Kenzie's school ID pic. Just thought I'd share...
A unicorn drawn this fall...
This was one of the 1st assignments in Sept. It's amazing to see how far she has come with her drawing since then. She's quite an artist now. These little people are so cute though.
A little wreath we made at the Christmas party.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: