Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shout out to my Husband

I have to give a little shout out to Eric. .. This snowman he made for the kids was amazing! It was almost 6' tall! The belly section was so big that he and the kids had to make a ramp to get it on the base. Well, even though I thought the snowman was great, I guess I didn't express my appreciation enough. So, here goes... Eric you are the Zeus of Snowman Making. Love you!

An artist at work!
Horray we have the best daddy and the best snowman!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

That snowman IS amazing....who knew he had such talent?

Unknown said...

nice carrot

Staci Landis said...

Nice snowman...he looks much better than the one we attempted a few weeks ago...remember our "rock star" snowman with straws coming out of his head? Yikes...
Also...what the heck is with all your darn spam on your blog comments? weird...