Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WOO HOO!!! My New Lens Came!!

I had just gotten out of the shower this afternoon when I realized I had forgotten to check the mail yesterday!! So, I quickly got dressed and walked down to the mailboxes (ours are at the entrance to our development) and lo and behold... MY LENS HAD ARRIVED!!! So, I grabbed the other mail and was running back to the house. It must have been quite a scene... My hair was sopping wet, my arms were full of mail and the brown shipping box, and I was sprinting to our house!

I got home and ripped into the package. I know it sounds insane, but I was so stinkin' excited! I grabbed our camera and tried to put on the new lens... but, it wouldn't fit! I tried, and tried again... Well, finally I had to read the instructions-quite humbling considering I think I at least know how to work the basics of my camera. Well after reading I realized that I was forgetting this wasn't a Nikon lens and I had to put it on a little bit differently. So, after ten minutes- seriously it was that long, I had my camera working!


I only got to play around with it for like 15 minutes because all three kids were home and they all needed one thing or another. I did get a chance to take a few pics so I put them up for ya!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: