Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My First Baby

She tried to wear make-up tonight... I went into my bathroom to find her with eyeliner in hand and eyeshadow already on. I must admit, she did an excellent job- prob. better than I could do! She has a friend at school that she desperately wants to be friends with. She's a "cool girl" and doesn't play with Kenzie every day, but it's becoming more often. This friend wears mascara every day (or so I was informed) and Kenzie is "not a baby and is old enough to choose..." I told her that she's beautiful without make up and it's okay for halloween or playing dress up, but she won't be wearing it for many years. I was then informed that I can't tell her what to do, which of course went over great with me :) Actually, I was pretty calm, cool, and collected about it... We talked a lot about her not needing to change to get to be someone's friend... I'm completely confident that she was ignoring every word I said... yeah, we're kind of similar. :) So I just saw these pictures of my beautiful girl without make-up and thought I'd post them.
Could it be that very soon I will officially have a tween?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: