Monday, September 27, 2010

Recovery Walk 2010

Saturday our family participated in the Pro-Act Recovery walk in Philly. This was a walk to raise funds for Drug and Alcohol Recovery Centers across the Nation. I've blogged about the Women's Recovery Center in New Britain before. My mom organized a team to walk to raise money for the WRC... the great part is that all the money we raised went directly to the WRC! We're so thankful to everyone that supported us in the walk, so I want to give a little shout out to the following: Mom & Dad Mangin, G & G, The Motts, The Emrs and The Emersons. We really appreciate each of you and our team raised over $1200- so THANKS!!
We had to get the kiddos up at 6:30am
Sleepy Cal looked pretty bright eyed
Kenzie... not so much!
Kira was up and giddy!
Ok I have to tell you just how much I love that she owns a mesh sports skirt! Mom and Dad bought it in Hawaii and it's one of my favorite things ever. Kira is sooo girly, but loves to play hard too. I think the princess skirt, sparkle sweatband, and mesh skirt is just hysterical :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: