Saturday, September 11, 2010

Progress while we were away!

Just liked the beautiful weather and decided that I'm going to LOVE this house in the fall with all the pretty trees!
The family room is finished! We also had the fireplace mantle cut down a bit and a conduit put in so that we can mount our tv over the fireplace! I'm really excited about this but Eric's still on the fence. It won't be as high as a normal FP mounted TV, so I think it will be fine.
FR again... We only put 6 lights in the FR and I think I'm going to absolutely regret that... the old house had 8 and was smaller... Ugg there are too many details to get it all perfect. I'm sure once I'm not living out of boxes I won't care about 2 missing recessed lights! :)
The corner of the kids playroom. This room seems a lot larger with the finished drywall. I am SO excited to have a big playroom for the kiddos and all their friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: