Monday, September 13, 2010

{duck}

Kira started preschool this morning! She's officially a member of the Duck Class at QCS! She has been talking about "being a duck" since about Christmas of last year! I can't tell you how many people stopped me at the preschool to say they couldn't believe she's already in preschool! (She's been dragged in there for pick up and drop off 3-4x a week for 3 years now!) She did an awesome job and ran right in to play with her friends! We're SO excited that Kira, Danny, Kayla, and Regan are all in the same class! It's awesome!
I took a few pics of our little duck before school this morning.
Thanks to Steph for this adorable outfit she got KJ for her birthday- the only thing missing is a pink pair of Converse and they will be coming this weekend! :)
All pink and Kira-ish!
She's such a big girl and I can't get enough of the faux suspenders, I wish I got a pic from the back b/c they just kill me!
Thanks to Lindsey for loaning us a backpack- Kira's accidentally got put into storage. This princess one was perfect!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: