Sunday, August 22, 2010

{Kenz}

She starts a new school a week from tomorrow... Going from 300 kids K-12 to 460 Kids K-5. She doesn't want to go, we think it's for the best. I HATE doing this to her and I wish I could be the "new kid" for her on Monday and not put her through it. I was the new kid twice and the second time was really hard on me. I know she's not a junior in high school, but I just completely know how she's going to feel the first day and how she's going to feel towards me. We had a sleepover this weekend with her best friends from her old school and she has just been so blessed to have such wonderful friends with awesome families. We know they will remain close, but they won't be calling to pick out matching outfits and talking about homework or spelling words.
So the countdown is on, and if you think of it please pray for Kenz (and for me- bc I am having a tough time with it too :) ) that her first day goes well, that she meets some really nice girls that she can be friends with, and that she knows we love her and that's why we're moving her.

Thanks

No comments: