Tuesday, June 08, 2010

We've Been A Little Busy

So life is fully out of control... We have 10 days before MOVING DAY and in the meantime we have a 2 more baby showers, Dad's Birthday, Field Day, End of Year party, 2 soccer games, 1 baseball game, final exam week for Agora, grading lots of Essays, 3 Days in Harrisburg for my work and then the move. Needless to say in true Mangin fashion we're still filling the time with lots of special times with friends and family as well. Bry and Kel are coming in Thurs-Sunday and we're SOOOOO excited! Packing is going well, we do a little each day. It's a bit tricky with packing b/c I am away for work next Wed, Thurs, and get home Friday night and then we move Sat, so it has to be pretty much done Tuesday night... Don't think it's gonna happen, but oh well- we'll make it work. I need to give my hubs a shout out b/c he's working really hard on packing, on the financial stuff for the new house, communicating with the builders, Realtors, and still being a great daddy and husband. So, thanks love!
Now here's what we've been up to:
Matt and Kaden at the Doylestown Memorial Day parade (then a picnic at the Jacksons)
Going over to the new house a lot to make decisions about cabinets, flooring, kitchen layout, counters, vanities, lighting, and oh so much more!
this is a view of the kitchen, then dining room, then the room with the fp is going to be the kids playroom... yes, it was originally designed to be a library, but for us- a playroom! The builders think we're insane b/c it's a really nice room with vaulted ceilings and a fp, but hey, we need a playroom! :)
Kaden and Daddy were away this weekend at a Father-Son Camping weekend at Camp Haycock!
Sunday night Missy and I threw a Star Wars themed baby shower for our dear friend Jen! It was sooo fun and as you can tell from this picture I by far have the BEST friends ever! I love these girls! We can't wait for Baby Lucas to arrive!
ok, so that was a tease of pictures, but I have a TON to do... first on the list right now is to read the new Twilight Novella... Stephanie Meyers had terrible timing with the release of this book... Didn't she know I'm soooo busy right now and I should NOT be reading about vampires, but I am addicted and would rather read than pack, eat, or sleep? I plan to read it as fast as possible so that I can get back to the real things I need to do. (Shhh don't tell Eric I'm reading and blogging, I think he thinks I'm working on grading papers!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: