Monday, April 19, 2010

Kira Jane

So anyone that knows Kira knows that she's a piece of work. She just cracks me up with all her craziness and sass! A few funny things...
Last night in the car she was singing Old Mac Donald...
Well, did you know he has a microwave?
Yup, on his farm he had a microwave... e-i-e-i-o.
I love her pretty eyes... even if they have no color! (all my girls will know what I mean by that)
Also, last night we were talking about the "new house" and if we get it what we'd need to do. Kira interrupted Kenzie and said, "It's not finished yet... Mr. Rich's house (as she calls it b/c Mr. Rich is our realtor) isn't finished. It needs a potty! Right Daddy, it needs a potty! And... a shower, towels, and cups, and forks, and spoons." I'm so glad she's so aware of what it takes to make a house a home... a potty and some silverware!
We love you Kira Bear!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey S. said...

She is so precious! I absolutely love Kira, and without saying she's my favorite Mangin, she has a special place in my heart :)