Saturday, March 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Jess!

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
- Author Unknown

Tomorrow is Jess' birthday and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend. We've been friends for 11 years now and she knows me inside and out. We've been there for each other through all the happy times and the rough ones too. It's so nice to have someone know you're imperfect, but love you anyway. So happy birthday Jess, thanks for the million little things.

(The above pic was obviously from Jess' wedding)

3 comments:

Kirk and Chrissie said...

I heard you are taking her out tonight...I'm jealous! Have fun :).

Jessica Jackson said...

Thanks, Mo! I appreciate your friendship through all the years, too. Here's to lots more years to come!

Grandma said...

You are a special friend, Monica. I'm grateful for a friend who will drop what she's doing to help like you did on Sunday. Every Mom prays for good friends for their children. You are one of those answered prayers!