Thursday, January 07, 2010

so if you look closely... it's more of a headlock than a hug! I think mom is either SUPER excited for another grandbaby or a little upset with Kelly for having that grandbaby in Ohio... I think the former!
And the newest member of the Mangin clan, Bethany (Aaron's soon to be wife) congratulating Kel
Gmom Bunney just cracks me up. She was straight sobbing! :)
So excited!
So if you can't tell I'm pretty over the moon about this. We love you Bry and Kel, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna love this baby more than we love you... sorry it's the breaks! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kirk and Chrissie said...

How exciting, Monica! Congrats to you all :).

Dan and Steph said...

Those pictures were all so wonderful. I almost started crying seeing Grandma Bunny sobbing. Very exciting news.

kristinleighkelly said...

yay!!!! how fun!!!! love you guys. when is the wedding??? we would l-o-v-e to come. (((hugs)))