Thursday, January 07, 2010

{Aunt} and {Uncle}

What? What's that you say? I'm gonna have a cousin??
YES!!
I'm so excited and proud to report that Eric and I are going to be officially "Uncle Eric and Aunt Monica" in August! We're sooo darn excited for Bryan and Kelly! They told us all over Mangin xmas and it was awesome and got oodles of laughs! You'll have to ask me for all the stories, b/c it's too long to type here.
I can't wait to be an Aunt. I'm "Aunt Monica" to some very special little kiddos, but this is the Real Deal! I already had crazy aunt syndrome and ran out within 24 hours of finding out to by Eagles onesies, books, prego necessities etc. It was the best!
So sorry if you see creepy smiles on our faces, we're just super excited about this little one's arrival. Now... how do you get Ohio closer to PA??? Any ideas??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: