Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Boy

So yes, Callen was a complete surprise and yes, he's kind of fussy and not the chill laid back kid I'm used to, and yes, he makes me a tired mommy... BUT man, oh man, I LOVE this little monster.
These are just completely random pics from the other day, but I love his eyes!

don't you love the trendy plaid? I know Uncle Dj does and Prob. Aunt Kelly too!


And I thought I'd toss this one in here too. I was just testing out my camera after having it repaired and I really like this one. I love the teeth and her smile, and the fact that she's not sassing me! :) We're having a bit of a struggle of wills right now, but it'll pass :)
I will note that she's such a help with the babies and I do love her to pieces, even if I will be going prematurely grey.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: