Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas eve day and night! We spent the day home with the family just playing together and being excited for the festivities to come. We went to church at 4:00 and it was a really nice service with Awesome music! After church we just came home and had some really fun family time watching a christmas movie and completing our Santa Prep. We baked and put out cookies and then scattered oats and carrots out front. It was really nice! After the kids were in bed the Schmidts came over and we had Lindsey's yummy fetuccini alfredo and exchanged gifts. It was a nice end to a great day!
Before church we took some pics of the kids and I'm really excited that we got some good ones. It was early enough that I could use natural light and that always makes me happy :)

The tree after santa came
This sign was a gift for me from my parents last year, but we thought Kenzie could use it this year! lol
Yummy cookies for Santa
My beautiful girl is really growing up. I couldn't believe as I got her dresses and then curled her hair, just how old she seemed. Rather than have a pity party about it I'm trying to just really enjoy every stage and remember that every stage seems to fly by, so I'm just hanging on for the ride and loving her through it all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: