Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Countdown to New Moon

So the Blog got a temporary facelift. Thursday night (well Friday morning) at 12:01AM I am going to see the New Moon Premiere with Jess, Steph, Jen B, Jen M, and Missy. We have had our tickets ordered since the day they went on sale. I know it's crazy, but I really do enjoy the series. The writing is not the most exceptional, but she does grab her readers and once she gets you, you're in! I waited to read the entire series until this summer b/c I needed time when I wasn't working b/c I knew I there was the potential to become obsessed and ignore my work and kids. The summer allowed me to do that! :)
Out of our little clan Missy and Jen B are tied I think for reading the books the most times... something like 4-6 times each. That's a lot of pages... about 2,443 to be exact for the series... multiply that times 4,5, or 6 times and wow! More reading that Eric has done in his entire life! :)
We're getting together Thursday night for a special themed dinner courtesy of Jen B and then watching Twilight and playing the New Moon game, and then wearing our New Moon Team Edward or Jacob tees and going to the premiere!
So fun!!
ok, so no mean comments. You can judge, but just remember... it's not good to do that- even if we deserve it!
More info and pics to come Friday!

2 comments:

C Leebrick said...

i am so excited for it to come out!

Linda said...

Love the blog facelift! Sounds like you all had a blast! I want to play that New Moon game but I'm too cheap to buy it & no one would play it with me! :)