Friday, October 30, 2009

{Thanks}

Just wanted to give a great big thank you to all my friends and family that just showed such an outpouring of love to me yesterday. Sorry for the transparent blog post the other night :) Note to self: high emotion and blogging don't mix! Yesterday was a good day and as my friend Becca reminded me it is nice to have a day to remember our boys and take some time to reflect. So many of you reached out in such neat ways and I really appreciated it. It reminds me that I have the best friends and family in the world and I am really blessed. So thanks again!

-Also, I must mention that Eric is/was wonderful to me. He put up with random, misplaced emotion :) and he is such an encouragement and comfort. He also got me a fun Wonder Woman Card (which was hysterical Steph, after our emails this week!)

No comments: