Saturday, October 10, 2009

{Punkin'}

Today was a GREAT day! We all ran in the PCS fun run and 5k (more to follow about that tomorrow) then we went pumpkin picking, and finished the night with dinner and a bonfire with friends. What a fun, fall day!
I just took the older two pumpkin picking. The little ones needed their naps since we knew it would be a long night of fun. We missed Daddy, Kira, and Cal, but we still had an awesome time! We went to the same place that we cut our xmas trees each year and it's my favorite place ever!! We took a free hayride out to the pumpkin patch and then walked through the HUGE fields to find our perfect pumpkins. The kids had lots of fun looking with all the Mott and Fuentes kids and the adults had a blast too!
On a sidenote... have you noticed how many people say "punkin" rather than "pumpkin?" It's actually shocking and now that I've heard it once, I feel like it's all I hear. Strange.

I love spending time with these two! I also love watching then have fun and play with their friends. We're so blessed by all the wonderful friends they have in their lives!
It's the other half of wata-farm. Jess- you need to take Cam. It's awesome and cheap. 30 cents a lb. I paid a total of 5.00 for two great pumpkins!

The hayride...

The big kids
Kenzie, Micky, and Liv
Posted by Picasa

No comments: