Friday, August 14, 2009

{Puppies!} and no, we're not getting one

The Sparlings have 16 adorable black and yellow English Labs right now. Two of their females had puppies about 5 weeks ago. Oh my word, they were adorable! Kenzie has been dying for a time to go see them and last night worked. We'd love one some day, but right now I think we have enough on our plate. If you're interested at all, let us know and we'll give you the Sparlings' info. They are very well bred dogs and adorable too!

My fav. pic... "Please take me home!"


Kira wasn't a fan when they chewed on her skirt! She liked to see them from outside the pen.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shauna and Ben said...

uh oh...i see the puppy made it into your family banner....twice even! you can't abandon him now! poor puppy. Hey, how about a cat, we have one I'd be more than willing to part with.

adrienne said...

Hey Monica, sorry for the delayed response. Thanks so much for your comment about crazy love! I feel the same way too, once you start talking about it, it's hard to stop! I told Jess we should all get together and discuss. BTW, your family is adorable:) Good luck with back-to-cyber-school!