Sunday, June 28, 2009

Agora Graduation

This week I was in Harrisburg for a few days for work. We had professional development and also Graduation one of the nights. It was AWESOME! I actually think it was the best graduation I've ever attended. Every detail was thought of and the kids and families were so excited to be there. It really impressed upon me how important cyber charter schools are and how it gives families an alternative option. So many of our families have amazing stories and were so PROUD to see their child graduate. It's awesome to play a small roll in this new wave of education.
It was also so fun to see lots of work friends, especially my best girl- Mandy! I wish we didn't live 3 hrs apart because I love this girl and we have so much fun together. Mandy, I guess I have to settle for 2 days every 2 months. Can't wait to see you in August!

Me and Mandy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: