Wednesday, June 03, 2009

{Addicted}


So I've been "bitten" you could say, by the Twilight fever. I have been waiting since last summer to begin reading the series. I know myself quite well... When I am engrossed in a book I ignore my husband, am lucky if I clothe and feed my kids, forget about work, and consider ways that I can read and drive a vehicle at the same time (don't worry I haven't tried this one yet!) I kind of broke my deal to myself (of waiting till summer) and Monday afternoon I started in on the series... I still have about a week of school left, but I figured they couldn't be that good! Well they are! The only reason I can even pause to blog is because I already finished book 1 today and I promised myself I would wait an hour before starting the next one. So if I can't be reading right now, I thought I'd blog about reading! lol! So, if you haven't read them- most likely everyone has... I feel like the last person on the planet reading the series- go get a copy and join in the addiction. Ok it's been like 30 mins... gotta start book 2!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Can I borrow book #1?

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you even blogged about this book...I guess I will have to read it!