Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday Morning

So this morning it was just Callen and me again. Eric took the older 3 to church... We're just waiting until this nasty flu season is over before we bring Cal to church. After he ate this AM he was chillin on the floor (on the awesome quilt that Gmom Bunney made for him) so I snapped a few random pics...

I love that I can enjoy fun baby boy clothes and Kira's fun girly clothes all at once. Thanks Becca for sharing AJ's clothes with us! This is an AJ hand-me-down :)
Cal... looking a little pensive
**Also notice the gold-toe socks? Those have been worn by all 4 of our kids (that exact same pair!) They're the best socks ever!
Just a shot of the fun hair
Again, a little pensive looking, but still a cutie-man anyhow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

I don't know...I think Callen looks a little different than the others...hmmm...I can't quite pin point it. Check out your big debut on my website. www.stacilphotography.com under "Childbirth"...it's not complete...I want to add the ones of all of you...but it's a start. :-)