Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Due Date and 2 Weeks Old!

Today, February 22nd was Callen's due date! It also marks his 2 week birthday (well technically not until tonight, but that's getting nit-picky.) We're so happy with how smoothly the transition has gone with adding the little man to the fam. Last night Eric and I were out on a date night (yup, we had sitters for all 4 kids) and I pointed out a family of 6 and said that's what we'll be like some day and E started laughing b/c he said when we walked in he looked at that table and assumed it was a party or something!

Cal must have wanted to commemorate his 2 week birthday b/c when I went to change his diaper this morning this was what I saw... no nasty belly button stub! It must have fallen off at night, although I can't seem to find it anywhere and that's kind of got me grossed out! I'll keep looking! The poor boy, I think he has an outie, and I'm kind of a bigger fan of innies (sorry to all you outie people) so we'll see if it changes at all, but it's looking like an outie to me. It's okay Cal- I'll still love you just as much- you just might have to wear a tee shirt in the pool! lol!!
I took this picture this morning right after the belly button shots and I love that his brow is furrowed and he seems to be like, "Come on Mom- really my belly on the blog?"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kim h. said...

He's adorable. Such dark hair! And I had an outtie belly button til I was like 14...haha. Nothing wrong with outties! :)

Laurie said...

Leah's looked like that too right after the stub fell off....but she has an innie!

Staci Landis said...

Glad your transition is going well! :-) And so nice for you guys to go on a little date!