Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daddy time

Eric has been home this whole week and it has been so nice having him here! He's sooo helpful and has been keeping the older 3 under control and entertained while I had to take care of Cal. He also has been letting me sleep in, in the morning which has been super helpful (I still have only managed to sleep in until 8am, but for me that's late.) He's also been able to have some great time bonding with Callen- for now he's a mama's boy, but soon enough Daddy will be tossing him in the air and winning him over. :)


I Love these two!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Callen is so cute!!! I can't believe how dark his hair is! Congrats!!! :)

Heather said...

Callen is soooo cute. I'm so glad I finally got a second to sit down and admire your little man. I am thinking of you, Monica! xoxo