Sunday, January 25, 2009

False Labor Stinks!

We've had lots of action here over the past few days... lots and lots of contractions, with no baby. It's a catch 22 b/c we'd like the little man to "cook" for another week or so, but I am definitely sick of 10 hour stretches of contractions (uncomfy, but not painful ones) usually coming all during the night. Needless to say it leaves me tired and a wee bit cranky during the day :) I know that this phase of labor is getting my body ready, but man after doing this four times already I kinda think it'll be ready!
So once again, God is working on my patience and I am trying to just really enjoy these last days with Kira as the little baby. She's actually sick this weekend, so I've gotten some sweet cuddle time!
We'll keep you posted on any real progress.

5 comments:

Family said...

You better keep me posted on the progress!

C Leebrick said...

best of luck these last few days! and with the new baby!

Sheryl Creeden said...

Oh man, contractions stink! I hope the little guy comes soon, but not too soon!

Grandma said...

I'm praying for you all. Remember this little one's days are already numbered, so, he'll be born right on time!
Doris Spier (aka for blog purposes, Grandma!)

Staci Landis said...

Oh, no...cook baby Mangin! :-) I am excited for this little guy to be born because I want to hear which name you finally give him. And I already call....YOU CANNOT CHANGE HIS NAME AFTER YOU NAME HIM!!!! WHAT YOU WRITE ON HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE STAYS!!!! You two undecisive people! :-) We're praying for you all. :-)