Thursday, January 01, 2009

Can I Get an Amen?

Moms of little girls, you should totally understand this post... Kenzie LOVES doing craft projects and lots of gifts given to her are little kits to make various projects. She thinks they're awesome and I would have loved them as a kid too! However... most of the kits are super complicated and it ends up being a mommy project with Kenzie assisting.
Today we did the PERFECT craft kit!! Mom-mom bought Kenz a make your own floral arrangement and vase kit for xmas and it was THE BEST!! Kenzie could do the whole thing on her own and there were not a million pieces! I love crafting with her and it let me help if I wanted to, but she didn't need me every step of the way. So THANK YOU MOM-MOM!! It was a wonderful morning of simple, crafting fun!

2 bugs she made
Doing it all herself
Making beautiful flowers
A few of the finished ones. When it was completely done the vase had beautiful jewels and there were tons of beautiful flowers and insects! Great Job Kenzie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: