Monday, December 22, 2008

Vacation Fun...

Today Eric and I were both on vacation. It was AWESOME! We had a great day and for the first time since I started working at Agora I took pictures! Not just snapping some here and there... we actually planned ahead and took some of Kaden and Kira (Kenzie was at school.) During our little "shoot" Eric and I were both kind of frustrated, thinking that we weren't getting ANY good shots, but I think it always seems that way when you have 2 kids that are constantly moving. BUT, in the end, when we looked through them we got some that we were really happy with. We still have a ton to learn with the new camera, but overall we couldn't be happier. So here's a little slidshow of some of the pics that I really like. This one (above) is one of Eric's favs... Kaden decided to eat some gingerbread train in between shots... thus the crumbs on the face. That's real life though :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori said...

Awesome pictures, Monica!! I wish we lived closer, because I would pay you to do a photoshoot of my kids sometime! Hahahaha