Monday, December 29, 2008

Bye Bye Baby Nursery...

Today was Kira's big move into her new bedroom. We are moving her down the hall into Kenzie's old room (Kenz and Kade now share a room) so that Hayes can have her room. It's a lot easier b/c it's closer to the master bedroom and has all the baby gear (changing table, rocker, etc) that we'll need.
I was a little sad to move Kira out of her nursery already, so I quickly took some pictures of her in her room so that I could remember the special time that she was my little one. :)
She didn't want to cooperate, but at least I have the memories :)
Happy girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE your new shot of Kira on your page.. you have become quite the GREAT photographer! Remember I actually shot your wedding? Oh my word.. I have learned a TON since then.. ugh.. I have enjoyed reading your blog - I feel like I"ve reconnected w/ you and Eric! I"m so excited for you and the new baby.. Hayes (which I do like) or whatever his name will be. If Morgan was a girl she was going to be Colin or Owen.. we wanted to keep the theme with the names ending in the letter N. Anyway.. Keep posting, I'm reading. My blog isn't nearly as nice as yours.. but a way for our relatives/friends who dont' see the kids too much to see. Love ya!

Becky said...

Whoops.. I wrote if morgan was a GIRL, she is a GIRL.. I meant boy.. Long day.. sorry!