Sunday, November 09, 2008

The time is Coming...

So our camera is having some troubles... major trouble. We've been getting some error messages for a while, but it was only on occasion-maybe once a week or so. But lately they have been more frequent, and yesterday we had an error almost every other picture. It made for a very frustrating birthday party (camera-wise.) I am going to have our camera looked at, but it is my hope that before February (when the new little man arrives) that we will be the proud owners of the new Nikon D90 that just came out. It's kind of a compromise because it's sooner than I planned to upgrade, but I'm only upgrading a little. I would really like the D300, but at about $1700 for the body- I just can't justify it. So this one is much less and I have already started my schmoozing on Eric. He takes a little time and I guess I won't push too hard until the basement is done! But I officially have the itch and I am not too good at letting the itch go away on its own. So I'll keep you updated on the camera situation :)
We will get the Nikon D50 repaired and most likely be putting it up for sale, so if you know anyone... it's a really great starter camera for someone just crossing over into DSLR.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your pictures are amazing, Monica!!! I hope you got my email last week. Not sure if I had the right one or not. Love reading your blog and keeping up with what's going on with you and your beautiful family. I can't believe #4 is due soon. Crazy girl!! Where do you get your energy??