Saturday, May 31, 2008

Duck Jammies... Blast from the Past

When Kenzie was a baby she had these duck jammies that I LOVED! They were old man style with little ducks on them. I think part of the reason why I loved them is that Kenzie's first word was duck well it was more like dut. Well I just came across the jammies and now Kira gets to wear them. I love it!

This is a picture of Kenzie wearing them... Yes it's an old school film picture, but I took a picture of it with my digital camera.
She was sick with an awful cold in this picture... look at here poor eyes and snotty face. Too funny!
So here she is in her toy basket that she liked to sit in. Oh the memories...
I loved her nursery...it was striped walls with antiqued stenciled stars with a Boyds Bears theme. Fun fun fun...
And now Kira in her Ducky Jammies!
I love these Girls!

No comments: