Monday, May 26, 2008

Busy. Fun. Weekend.

We had such a great long weekend! Friday night we had dinner with neighbors, then we had friends over for a fire and s'mores. Saturday I photographed a wedding with Staci (check out her blog- see link on the sidebar) and then E and I watched a movie. Sunday we had church, out to lunch, and then pool ALL day long. Today we went kayaking with Eric and Lindsey, then hung at my parents for a bit, and then went to a cook out at Jess and Kev's with lots of friends. Phew! What a weekend huh? It was really fun and now we feel like we need a weekend to recover! :)

I have so many pictures from our festivities... actually about 1000! So, I probably will get to posting later this week. For now, here's a few cute ones of Kira... she hates hats!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: