Monday, April 28, 2008

Kitty Lover

Kenzie absolutely loves kittens.... Yesterday we gave away the first two kittens and it was REALLY hard on her. The first one was especially hard because it was her favorite, named "Cutie eyes." She was crying so hard and my heart was just breaking for her... I just know that feeling that something so special has been taken from you and I just wanted to make that pain go away for her. She eventually recovered (after crying herself to sleep for her nap). So, after naps we did a little photo shoot of the kittens so that we can put some picues in her room.

I love this one...



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica Jackson said...

I love that first pic of Kenzie- so genuine. Poor girl, her mom and dad made her give up her beloved cats...I wouldn't be surprised is she is scarred for life. :)