Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Housework...Errg!!

Just incase you don't know this about me- I am awful at housework, and that end of being a stay at home mom! Today, since we're houseboud with Kira (well mostly) I went food shopping, swept and mopped my kitchen floor (which is most of our 1st floor), any I HATE doing it! I don't hate the actually work, but I feel no satisfaction at all because I look around and there are a million other things to clean, put away, or organize. So rather than keep working at it- I decided to blog about it. Eric will be thrilled! :) Okay enough procrasintation for now... back to slaving away. :)

EEWWW... yesterday I cleaned out my closet and now I have to hang up all of these clothes (they were on the floor in my closet- yes, it was pretty bad!) Well here goes...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: