Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CRAZY Hair!!

2 weeks ago I had a little Salon going on at our house... My new hairdresser came over and did 2 colors and four other cuts! It was a marathon of cutting and style. Karen Spotts is really great and if you need a cut or color she's going to be back in a few weeks on a Monday afternoon. So sign-up now, she books quickly! Plus, it's fun to hang out, snack, chat, and have some girl time!


Jess and I getting some highlights... yes, we frighten small children!
Karen hard at work. I laughed at this picture because of the hairdresser stereotype, but no Karen is also a Realtor for Keller Williams and she had to check in on a client. :-) She's great!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

Ohhhhh boy...

Heather said...

Looks like fun!!! Is this the same Karen that worked for Pat? Is she off on her own now? I love her.

Sooo, where are the "after" photos of your new do?

Staci Landis said...

HOT!!!!!!!