Monday, March 31, 2008

Second Shooter!

This weekend I assisted at my very 1st wedding! My friend owns SLPhotographic Art and I was her second shooter on Saturday. It was a really fun, challenging experience and I look forward to the other weddings we have booked this spring. Contractually I can't share any photos on my blog until the bride has seen them (about a month or so), but you can go to Staci's site and get a sneak peek of our day.
(just scroll down a bit- it's under Jeanelle and Bill)
Staci and I took shots of eachother while we were adjusting our settings when we first arrived at the bride's house. Staci is a pretty amazing photographer, even if she does shoot with a Canon! Ha!!
PS- I am trying to fiddle around with photoshop and try different textures etc...

1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

You should probably fess up & let all your blog stalkers know that you shot with the Canon, too! :-) Oh, does the Nikon/Canon thing ever end? Maybe I should just get a Leica (heard they're pretty amazing) & we'll have it all settled. Thanks, again for second shooting. The first one's done...more to come. :-)