Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Maternity Photos with Jess and Kev

By now you all know some of our best Friends, Jess and Kev. Jess is due in 5 weeks and this week we had some fun taking some pre-baby shots. Thanks guys for putting up with me and my very "professional" studio. I just threw a black dropcloth over the kids toy wall unit and at least twice Jess was knocked on the head with falling books or toys from the top of the unit! It was annoying, but quite funny at the same time.
I am so excited to meet this little one and to become "Aunt (NOT pronounced Ant) Monica!

First some silly shots!
Does Kev have a bit of an empathy belly??
Fun with Cinderella's Wig. We were in a playroom, give me a break!
So pretty. If you have a little girl- I sure hope she looks nothing like this!!
Serious! :) ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: