Friday, February 01, 2008

Baby Jackson's Tree

A few nights ago Jess and I began working on a mural for "Baby Jackson's" nursery. Hess had a really cool idea to create two family trees in the nursery. One for Kevin's side- Jacksons. The other for Jess' side- Spier. The nursery has a dormer, so it creates a neat little alcove (sp?). Kevin and his dad made a cute toybox window seat and the two trees will go on both sides of this little nook. The walls in the nursery are a mossy green and the tree will be in all white/cream, so it will look nice and simple- just the way Jess likes things.
We were very nervous when we first started, but thanks to a Potty Barn Catalog with a picture of a tree mural, we were able to freehand it pretty well. I think for two rookies it looks pretty neat!
All we need now is this little boy or girl and the room will be complete!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica Jackson said...

LOVE the tree- it looks fantastic. I must say- we are pretty amazing. Thanks for not posting the other pics of you and me in front of the tree...My double-chin needs no extra attention.

Also, I've never heard of "Potty" barn- is that a new store?