Monday, January 07, 2008

Coming Soon to a Camera Near ME!!!

I am soooo excited to get our new camera lens!! It is a Christmas present from Eric's parents- THANK YOU!! They let us pick out what we wanted and we knew this was it!! I can't wait to begin shooting with it- it's going to transform my photos!! Yippeee!! So for you photo junkies here's the specs... Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF). It's the Nikon equivalent... the Nikon brand was just a bit too expensive at a whopping $1,579!! Sorry that will never be in the budget, but this one shoots almost as well and I am sooo excited. Did I mention that I'm excited? :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Haha...thanks for the message..I'm glad that you don't care that I stalk your blog...I just really like taking pics and yours are really good. And now that you know I guess its not really stalking anymore!